Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More Pics from Lowell Quilt Fest

As promised, here are more photos from the Lowell Quilt Festival the other day.  I tried posting them yesterday, but I kept getting an error message when I was uploading the photos.  Let's give this another try...


This one was made by a 12 year old.  Amazing for a 12 year old.  It'd be amazing at any age actually.  
This quilt won best of show.  You can see the amazing details below.  

This was one of my favorite quilts of the day.  Look at the detail below.  As you can see, it won several ribbons.  

4 comments:

  1. I don't know which one I love more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the water featured quilts that hung side by side. Gorgeous. Love non-traditional quilts. They make my heart beat faster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting the pics! Such great eye candy, and so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry I missed the festival! I see there's an exhibit that goes into September so maybe I'll try to catch that. I love love love the second quilt down from the top. I wish I could have seen it in person!

    ReplyDelete