Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Cleaning

This weekend was filled with lots of spring cleaning and the demo of part of our finished basement.  We're redoing the basement this spring, so we rented a dumpster for when we took down the ceiling and did a bit of demo in the room.
We certainly filled the dumpster.  It was great to just get rid of stuff that we don't use any more.
The pool table will be gone next weekend and our journey to redo this basement into a relaxing TV room will really begin to take shape.
I did manage to make some binding in between the craziness of the weekend. On the left is the binding for my mini grey/pink applique quilt and on the right is the binding to my Garden Party Blog Hop quilt that I made with the block I designed.  This week is proving to be very busy, so we'll see if I have a chance to add these to the quilts and finish them.



No comments:

Post a Comment