Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Get out and Vote

I have to admit, I'm going to be glad when the election for US President is over.  I counted during one 30 minute TV show this week that 3/4 commercial breaks contained ALL political commercials.  And I don't even live in a swing state!  Anyway, I walked right into my polling station and made my vote this morning.

In the spirit of campaigning, I'd love it if you took the time to vote for my Dazzling Diamonds Quilt - a Finalist in the Doll/Mini Quilt Category in the Blogger's Quilt Festival. Scroll down to reach my category.  It's somewhat Ironic that I could win a gift certificate to Pink Chalk Fabrics when I purchased the fabric to make this mini quilt from them.  It's like it was meant to be.

And on another note, KK and I just decided this weekend that we're going to attend QuiltCon.  I booked our travel this morning and purchased our passes for the show!  I'm really excited.  Who else is going? 

No comments:

Post a Comment