Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Jumping on the Bandwagon: A Lovely Year of Finishes

Okay, I'm jumping on the bandwagon and joining A Lovely Year of Finishes.



I have so many WIPs that I need to finish, and I have so many other projects I want to work on as well.  One thing I want to do this year is try and sew things besides quilts - especially bags.  I'm the geek that has a spreadsheet with a list of my UFOs and what I have left to do to finish them.  That list contains more than 20 quilts!  Yikes!!!

Picking one for this month is hard because I have a couple of quilts that I want to finish this month - my Madrona Road challenge quilt and another secret one.  I can't (or don't want) to show them this month though.  

So, I'm going to pledge that I'm going to make a drawstring bag to put my Dazzling Diamonds quilt in for when I ship it off to QuiltCon at the beginning of February.  Yup, that's right.  My Dazzling Diamonds quilt was accepted into QuiltCon. When I ship the quilt off, it needs to be in a drawstring bag.  So, that's what I'm pledging to make for January. 


4 comments:

  1. Awesome! congratulations! I can't wait to hear all about it after you return from QuiltCon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It is an awesome quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! How exciting - congratulations Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete