Friday, February 15, 2013

Triple Zip Along

I had been seeing all of these triple zipper pouches popping up all over the place, and after struggling with the zipper on my name badge, I decided to redeem myself and make the triple zip pouch to prove to myself that I can indeed sew zippers.
Well, I'm pleased to say that I successfully made me a triple zip pouch and I'm rather pleased with how it turned out.
I used the same gray dot for the lining of each zipper section.  I used one of my new favorite fabrics right now, a great dark pink bike paths print for the main part of the pouch, painters canvas teal for the top and a Birch organic fabric for the middle.  It was relatively easy to put together with the final finishing of the pouch the most difficult, but after carefully reading instructions and seeing what others did, I was able to complete this in one try!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. I'm considering making one to sort of match the one I got in the pretty pouch swap because it is so useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very darling triple-zip!! So glad you gave it a go!

    ReplyDelete