Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Twirling Trellis - Modern Quilts Unlimited

If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you may have already seen my Twirling Trellis quilt, which is on the cover of Modern Quilts Unlimited! This magazine is hitting mailboxes right now and can be found at Barns & Noble, Joann's and local quilt stores.

I'm super excited to share this particular quilt with you. This one might be one of my favorite quilts right now and can't wait to get it back. I was in such a time crunch to finish this by the deadline that I didn't get any pictures of the finished quilt.

Oh, and I have another quilt in the running to be on the cover of Quilty. You can vote for my quilt - Cover 1- here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZHZN93H




8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Those are both great quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Very cool!! (I voted!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I got my copy of MQU yesterday, and squealed at that picture of your quilt (LOVE it)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on both the quilts. Its just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being a cover girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats - I voted too :) Twirling trellis looks cool and so does the other quilt on that cover - must subscribe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You go, Cover Girl! I voted for yours!

    ReplyDelete